MARINA/THINGS TO DO ON THE WATER
Carefree Boat Club San Diego is located at Promenade at Point Loma right in America's Cup Harbor. Our lovely marina features family amenities like grilling area with tables and grassy area, fire pit and galley with refrigerator, BBQ grill and seating ideal for family time!
Enjoy a grassy area, pet friendly areas, restaurants, locker rooms and showers.
We are located right next to fisherman’s landing which boasts an amazing tackle and gear shop as well as plenty of intel! We have plenty of parking and lots of fishing activity! walk to shops, restaurants, and coffee shops to relax.
Things to do on the water:
- Cruise the bay with spectacular views anytime!
- Catch a night concert at Humphrey’s by the bay (after hour privileges by per issuing only).
- Dock at Bali Hi restaurant for a spectacular Sunday brunch or happy hour!
- Simply cruise around and admire the yachts and sail boats around the marinas!
- There is a great public dock in the Coronado ferry landing where you can enjoy a great meal with your friends and family at fine restaurants like il Fornaio and Peohe’s!
- Cruise under the Midway museum, and also take in the sights of active military vessels training, or the majestic homecoming where sailors greet beautiful San Diego from the flight deck!
- How about admiring the red bull air races from the water?!
- Enjoy Fourth of July big bay boom fireworks show!