"Enjoy The Premier Boating Experience Without The Need Of Owning A Boat! Join the Niagara Boat Club today!"
St. Catharines, Ontario
St. Catharines Marina
200 Broadway Avenue
St. Catharines, ON L2M 7W8
Our Carefree Boat Club members enjoy “unlimited access to any of our 3 club” locations conveniently located on the waters of Lake Ontario. There are many experiences to be captured on the water for everyone. Below are 4 key features our club has to offer:
- Fishing Experience: For our beginner-level and avid fishermen, one of our locations is a 5-minute boat ride to the beautiful Niagara River, famous for containing the largest number of fish species in freshwater.
- The Scenery: Members can take in the breath-taking scenery of the Canadian and neighboring US sides of the Lower Niagara River, Fort George + Fort Niagara, local marinas and sailing clubs, adjoining creek systems, and beaches along the shorelines of Lake Ontario. Members also enjoy watching the big Laker ships in the Hamilton Harbour and Welland Canal entrance as well as cruising in the later afternoon to watch the gorgeous summer sunset on the lake.
- Local Hotspots by Boat: Members can dock next to local waterfront restaurants for a bite to eat, go shopping or soak in the rich history of the downtown areas of Niagara-On-The-Lake and Hamilton, visit the nearby beaches, such as Port Dalhousie Beach, Municipal Beach, Public Beach in Queen’s Royal Park NOTL, Confederation Beach, Burlington Beach, Bronte Beach, and much more.
- Water Sports: Not only do our members get access to fun personal watercraft, such as Seadoo Jet skis, but they can also use the bigger boats for lounging on the large 20ft splash pad, pontoon water slide, pulling a tube or water skiing. Our club is very family friendly, especially for the kids on those hot summer days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Boat Club?
Carefree Boat Club is a private club. This means that our boats are only available to Members. We do not rent or charter our boats. Our members are the only ones with unlimited access to the fleet and they never pay a fee to use the boats.
Is It Truly "Unlimited?"
Yes! Members have true unlimited access to boats. Boat as much as you like.
Is It Worth The Price?
It really is. With membership as little as 1/3 cost of owning a boat, you can cross numerous expenses off your list such as: boat purchase, slip fee, insurance, maintenance, repairs, taxes, towing and winterization.
How Does The Training Work?
All members get as much training as they need on and off the water. "On The Water" training is done with a certified instructor. Training covers CBC processes, general navigation, docking and safety.
Are The Boats Well-Maintained?
Absolutely, in fact, all boats are inspected weekly by the CBC dock staff using a 50 point checklist of safety equipment, hull condition, electronics, and general mechanical items.
Your Carefree Experience...
- Unlimited Use (All Day, Any Day, Every Day!)
- Great Availability
- Boats Are Fueled, Cleaned and Ready To Go Anytime
- Full Dock Staff Ready to Assist You
- Boat Year Round
- Luxury And Specialty Boats
- Exclusive Member Only Area And Facilities
- Easy Booking: Online Or Phone
- Boat “Spur of the Moment”
- Before, After Hours, And Overnight Usage
- Access to All 140+ locations and hundreds of boats
We Take Care Of The...
- Dock Fees
Enjoy Our Member-Only Boat Fleet
"Ready… Set… Boat!"
Discover Why Others Are Trading In Their Boats For A Carefree Boat Club Membership... And Never Looking Back
"We are loving our membership at the club. Never imagined boating could be this simple. We love the staff and the whole concept. The club did not disappoint at all. Would recommend all day".
"Carefree is amazing! Staff, boats and the whole concept is just awesome! Rarely had a problem with any of our reservations! Can’t wait to get back out there this season!!"
"Carefree boat club is totally awesome all the staff and everybody involved is right on point .I tried to take out a boat every week and have never been turned down. This concept of renting a boat is a no-brainer."
"Fall In Love With The Premier Boating Lifestyle"
"I joined Carefree a little over a year ago. My experience has been nothing short of excellent. I have enjoyed boating for years but was never the captain. When some life circumstances changed, I thought I would have to give up this relaxing pleasure. I was not ready to do that, so boating without owning was the perfect solution for me. The Carefree Boat Club instructors were patient and made sure that I was completely comfortable before going out on my own. The price is reasonable, and the extras that come membership are great!"
"This is our 3rd year at the Carefree Boat Club and we continue to thoroughly enjoy the experience. The concept works well for us, just make a reservation on-line and show up at the dock. The boats are new or nearly new, are always clean and ready to go. The staff are terrific people, they run the club like family. Always friendly, courteous, and accommodating to most any situation. They encourage you to get out there, help make it happen, and make the club experience very enjoyable."