Carefree Boat Club of Clear Lake, Texas
Call Us at 281-975-4000
Welcome to Carefree Boat Club! Thank you for choosing to visit our site and learn more about boating the carefree way. Carefree Boat Club is your alternative to buying a boat.
Carefree Boat Club strives to provide our customers an affordable boating experience that is fun, easy, safe and hassle free through professional boat safety training, quality maintenance, excellent customer service, and unsurpassed industry knowledge.
HERE AT CAREFREE BOAT CLUB CLEAR LAKE MEMBERS ALWAYS HAVE ACCESS TO:
- MORE BOATS! – National boat club with over 30 locations
- BEST LOCATIONS! – Clearlake & Galveston Bay
- BEST BOAT TO MEMBER RATIO! – Boat availability
- BEST PRICING! – Affordable boat club membershipss
- CLEANEST BOATS! – We take pride in our fleet
Learn how to become a member:
Call 281-975-4000 or use the contact form to schedule a tour.
About this club
Carefree Boat Club of Clear Lake is located on the channel between Clear Lake and the Galveston Bay. The office will be the second building on your left after you enter the marina.
The Clearlake area is the 3rd largest boating center in the United States, with 11 miles of waterfront; both salt and fresh water. We are also only minutes away from Kemah Boardwalk which was voted one of Forbes Top 10 Texas attractions. The marina is a first-class marina with floating docks, gas pumps, and pump-out facilities. Access to the piers is controlled to slip holders and Carefree Boat Club members and their guests.
This marina features a scenic waterfront pool, state of the art fitness center, 7 clean shower/restroom facilities, picnic areas with BBQ pits, free WiFi, and Blue Marlin fuel dock which stocks all the essentials for a day of fishing on the bay, including live bait, snacks and beverages.
In addition, The Seabrook Marina offers a wide variety of amenities including:
- Easy access to the Gulf of Mexico
- 5 minutes from the bay
- Year round deep water basins
- Storm tested levees
- Scenic waterfront pool
- State of the art fitness center
- Convenient parking for your vehicle
- Picnic areas with BBQ pits
- 7 Clean shower/ restroom facilities
- 24 Hour harbor patrol
- Free wifi
- Fuel dock
Our Blue Marlin fuel dock stocks all the essentials for a day of fishing out on the Gulf. The Blue Marlin provides gasoline and diesel as well as live bait, snacks and beverages.
Location in reference to body of water
As one of the largest boating locations in the United States, the area is fun filled with year round sun. We are close to several surrounding cities including Galveston Island and Houston. Whatever your desire, you’ll find here – shopping, sightseeing attractions, dining options, Kemah Boardwalk and Annual Shows and Festivals. Carefree Boat Club of Clear Lake is located on Galveston Bay, with easy access to the Gulf of Mexico. It is comprised of both salt and fresh water, and is great for cruising, fishing, swimming and water skiing.
What is there to do from this marina
Your boating excursions could be fishing, skiing, sailing, or cruising, and may even take you to Galveston. Enjoy the day relaxing on the water, dolphin watching, or take a boat out to enjoy local on the water events including weekly seasonal sailboat races, blessing of the fleet, 4th of July fireworks, Redfish Raft Up with Kelly McGuire, and the Christmas Boat Lane Parade. There are several wonderful restaurants where you can dock the boat and dine in, including the Turtle Club, Outriggers, and Top Water Grill.
There are also lots of local post-boating activities for the whole family, including Space Center Houston where visitors can take a tram tour of Johnson Space Center, the Kemah Boardwalk where “The fun never stops!”, enjoy local live music at a number of locations almost any night of the week, and annual festivals celebrating boating, fishing, art, strawberries, Greek heritage, Oktoberfest, and the list goes on. Come talk to our friendly staff for suggestions.
What type of boats members have access to
Our members have access to a wide selection of boats in the following variety… For a complete list of our Clearlake fleet click the “Boats” link.
Fishing, Skiing, Cruisers, Pontoon – We have you covered
Carefree Boat Club has a variety of boats. They include the following types:
- 23' Sea Fox 228 Commander Center Console (2021) - 200 Yamaha
- 25' Sea Fox 248 Commander Center Console (2020) - 250 Yamaha
- 23' Manitou Oasis VP11 Pontoon (2021) - 200 Suzuki
- 25' Manitou Auroral LE Pontoon (2021) - 200 Suzuki
- 33’ Hunter Sailboat (2010)
- 24' Monterey Surf 218 (2020) - Volvo Penta
- 27' Avalon Funship Double Decker Pontoon (2020) - 150 Suzuki
- 22' Robalo R200 (2012) - 150 Yamaha
- 25' Manitou Oasis Pontoon (2020) - 250 Suzuki
- 25' Chaparral 250 Ski Boat (2018) - 250 Yamaha
- 25' Monterey MX6 Surf (2020) - Volvo Penta
- 25' Chaparral Suncoast 250 Ski Boat (2018) - 250 Yamaha
- 25' Manitou Oasis Pontoon (2020) - 250 Suzuki
- 23' Manitou Oasis RF Pontoon (2020) - 200 Evinrude
- 25' Premier Sunstation 240 Pontoon (2020) - 200 Suzuki
- 22' Sea Fox 226 Traveler (2021) - 200 Yamaha
Schedule a Tour Today!
With a Carefree Boat Club membership you get:
With membership as little as 1/3 cost of owning a boat, you can cross these expenses off your list: boat purchase, slip fee, insurance, maintenance, repairs, taxes, towing and winterization.
Use the boats as often as you would like with no additional cost.
Our online reservation system allows you to pick the day, time, boat and Carefree location...easily.
Large Variety of Boats
Varieties include 18'-27' Cruiser, Deck, Bowrider, Pontoon, Fishing, Ski and Sail Boats & more! Members have options in both type of boat and type of activity!
With low member to boat ratios, an easy to use online reservation system & spur of the moment walk-on access members can enjoy boating how they like when they like.
On The Water Instruction
Instructors at each location provide Boat Safety training and handling skills so our members can comfortably and safely enjoy the great variety of boats for all activities.