We are a prestigious and fun boat club and we’re on the hunt for great people to join our team!
DOCK STAFF (SEASONAL April 1-November 30)
There are three basic functional areas for Dock Staff. Each of these areas has associated tasks for which they are responsible.
➢ Customer Service: Providing proactive service, Building relationships with members
➢ Boats: Cleaning and equipping boats, Maintaining an orderly dock
➢ Check-Out/Check-In using ResNet: Ensuring member safety, Accurately documenting fuel levels, Recording asset damage
– Experience operating, docking, and maneuvering 20-30ft vessels (Can be taught to the right candidates)
– Great communication and customer service skills
– Reliable transportation to work at different locations
– Knowledge of general boating operation, how boats work, and maritime rules
– Meticulous attention to detail in keeping boats and equipment spotless and organized
– Ability to work outside in mostly beautiful but occasionally foul weather
– Must Be able to work weekends and holidays
– Valid New York State Driver’s License
– 18 years or older
What we offer:
– Part time or full time work
To apply: Email resume and cover letter detailing boating experience to [email protected] or apply online.