Hassles? Boat maintenance? Tedious trailering and mooring? Cleaning or jumping a dead battery? Carefree boat club exists to challenge the status quo of boating at every turn. We are passionate about on the water excitement, adventure, and memory making!
Better than owning, even better than having a friend with a boat, we are a members-only club!
- “The boat club has been such a fun experience for us! We love evenings on the lake and everyone is always so accommodating and helpful. It was a great investment” – K. Loyd –
- “Carefree Boat Club is an amazing experience! Beautiful, perfectly maintained boats! Always clean and available on time at a variety of locations. Stellar service delivered with a smile. All fun and no worries! Boating without owning! Let the good ones roll! Hallelujah! Thank you Carefree Boat Club!”– D. Bacon –
- “My experience with Carefree Boat Club has been nothing but wonderful! The reservation system is super easy, and the boats are always fueled up and waiting at the marina for us! The boats themselves are beyond top notch and come with all the bells and whistles for a great day on the lake. When you are finished for the day, you just drop off the boat at the dock where the marina staff is waiting, grab your gear, and go. The memories we’ve made on the lake with our friends and family are ones that we will cherish for years to come! I would recommend Carefree Boat Club to anyone looking for a “carefree” way to utilize state of the art boats on some of the most beautiful lakes in the country.” – K. Reid –
- “I was new to boating when my husband and I joined the Carefree Boat Club. My husband had been around boating his entire life, but I was very nervous when learning to captain a vessel. I spent many hours practicing simple docking maneuvers during the week when the marina wasn’t busy. Landon made me feel like I belonged there and encouraged me. He made the entire learning experience fun for me and my children.” – C. Zajonc –
- “The Carefree Boat Club takes care of the hassles so my family can take back our weekends.” – S. Fooshee –