The 62nd Annual Mid-Atlantic Sports And Boat Show
The Mid-Atlantic Sports and Boat show is one of the longest standing boat shows in the United States. All of the big boat dealers will be under one roof. Whether you’re prospecting a boat or just generally interested in boating, you will not want to miss the latest and greatest 2015 models!
- If you’re considering becoming a boat owner, it is highly recommended you do your research beforehand. Here’s a full list of exhibitors going to be at the show.
- If you’re a boat enthusiast but want to avoid the hassles associated with boat owning, you may look into renting or joining a boat club. Team members from Carefree Boat Club Virginia Beach will be available to answer all your questions about boating without owning.
- See the latest and greatest 2015 boat models!
- Visit the Carefree Boat Club booth and drive a remote controlled boat!
- Fun for the whole family:
- Face painting
- Anglers Clubs to teach how to cast a net or tie a fly.
Other fun things to do/see while you’re here!
- Carefree Boat Club Virginia Beach is a short drive away from the convention center:
- Long Bay Pointe Marina, 2109 West Great Neck Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Ready for more info? Schedule a tour (866) 851-2202
- Visit the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center with the family and explore over 800,000 gallons of the world’s best aquariums and animal habitats in the country!
- Take some relaxation time at Beach Movie Bistro and enjoy waited seating and enjoy beverages, dinner, snacks, and dessert while you watch a movie in comfort!
- Support a good cause and register for the Virginia Beach Polar Plunge taking place the very same weekend! All proceeds benefit the Special Olympics.
- Virginia Beach is known for it’s great seafood and restaurants. Try an Orange Crush, a local favorite specialty drink, at Waterman’s for the full local effect! Other local favorites:
- Shopping, shopping and more shopping!
Do you have any other questions about boating without owning or the VA Boat Show?