Fishermen's Terminal recently celebrated its 100th Birthday in Seattle. This historic and charming marina is a vibrant community of commercial fishers, pleasure boaters, and a marketplace of fine dining, family restaurants, and retail shops. A wonderful place to see the beautiful Alaskan and Pacific Northwest fishing fleet, Fishermen's Terminal is truly a unique and fascinating attraction, a destination for locals and visitors alike. Fishermen's Terminal is located in Interbay adjacent to Ballard, on the canal between Lake Union and Puget Sound. Close to Magnolia and Queen Anne, this freshwater location is about a mile East of the locks next to the Ballard bridge. This central location provides quick and easy access to all the waterways of Seattle and the surrounding areas, including Lake Union, Lake Washington, and Puget Sound.
- Envirostars certified clean marina
- A recent $27 million renovation provides a family friendly experience
- Upgraded, wide, floating concrete docks provide the utmost in safety and convenience
- Restrooms and showers PLENTY OF FREE PARKING!!!
- Marina restaurants and retailers with beautiful views of the water and boats
Chinook's at Salmon Bay (An Anthony's Homeport restaurant) • Chinooks is famous for its wide selection of the finest fresh seafood
Wild Salmon Seafood Market • A full-service seafood market providing access to local fishermen and their fresh catch
Little Chinooks • Quick food to go, famous for their fish and chips
Bay Café • Waterfront café serving breakfast and lunch
Highliner Public House • Features handcrafted pub fare and 18 craft beers on tap, along with flat screen tv's
Fishermen's Green Market and Deli • Serving fresh sandwiches, espresso, and wine
Constellation and Co • Gift shop and letterpress stationery company. The Seattle area has some of the greatest boating in the country, and along with the great boating comes great dining. We’ve listed some popular restaurants you can dock and dine at on Lake Union and Lake Washington.
- Daniel's Broiler On Lake Union
- Dukes Chowder House
- Ivar's Salmon House
- McCormick and Schmick's Harborside
- Beach Cafe at Carillon Point
- Bin on the lake at Carillon Point
- Blue Water at Leschi
- Daniel's Broiler at Leschi
- Kidd Valley at Renton's Coulon Park
- Ivar's Seafood Bar at Renton's Coulon Park