Join us September 5-7 at the Tampa Convention Center!
The Tampa Boat Show is Tampa’s largest and longest-running boat show, and this the 2014 event is sure to be yet another hit. The show is fun for all ages–with a wide range of exhibitions, product features and things to do such as:
- Boating safety seminars
- Professional tips on navigation and fishing
- Product training
- Centrally-located Party Barge featuring drink specials and live music
- Demonstrations of the cutting-edge Seabreacher submersible watercraft
- Demonstrations of Jetovator hydro-powered water bike
- Speed boats
- A special visit from SpongeBob Squarepants on Saturday and Sunday from noon- 4 p.m.
Carefree Boat Club of Tampa Bay will be on site all weekend long. Make sure to stop by our booth and say hello, we’re offering 2 free months of membership to those that join at the show! Plus–we’ll tell you all about the Grand Opening of the newest Carefree Boat Club located in Tierra Verde!
Tampa Boat Show Dates and Details:
Location and Directions: Tampa Convention Center
Friday, September 7, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, September, 7 10 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Sunday, September 8, 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Admission: $12 same day, $10 advance online, Free for children under 15