The Carefree Boat Club of Milwaukee’s two locations are conveniently located in marinas that are close to the convergence of Milwaukee’s 3 major rivers, allowing quick access to popular river cruising, exploring, and fun restaurants. Our protected river locations allow easy docking for our members, and are the closest and most convenient marinas to the harbor basin and mouth of Lake Michigan. Carefree Boat Club of Milwaukee is one of Carefree’s newest additions!
Harbor Front Marina
579 E. Erie St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
The amenities for the Harbor Front location include the Riverwalk, member restrooms and showers, Sail Loft Restaurant, Riverfront Pizzeria Bar and Grill, a public park with picnic benches, walking distance to Milwaukee Public Market and many more restaurants. The marina is also next to Henry Maier Festival Park and the Marcus Amphitheater.
700 S. Water St.
Milwaukee, WI 53204
The amenities at the CenterPointe Marina include a customer lounge with free wifi, large training room, member restrooms and showers, fuel dock, ship’s store for accessories, apparel, vending snacks, and ice. This 5th Ward Walker Point location is near a hot bed of restaurant development and is an area full of innovative farm to table food establishments.
2014 Sea Ray “Sundancer” 260 Cruiser
- Length 26’8”
- Fuel Capacity: 69 gallons
- Mercury 350 MAG MPI I/O
- Cabin is equipped with refrigerator, microwave, table, vacuflush head with vanity and shower
- Sleeps 4
- Ideal for river and lake cruising, bay sitting and entertaining with family and friends
- Capacity: 8
- List Price: $121,965
2015 Bryant “Calandra” Bowrider
- Length 24′
- Fuel Capacity: 49 gallons
- Head with vanity
- Volvo 300 HP DP I/O
- Capacity: river cruising 13, skiing/tubing 9
- Ideal for skiing, tubing, cruising, bay sitting and entertaining
- List Price: $66,885
2015 “Sailfish” Center Console Offshore Fishing Boat
- Length: 22′
- Fuel Capacity: 93 gallons
- Yamaha OB 150 HP DP
- Maximum Capacity: 8
- Built for serious fishing, as well as, family fun when using the bow cushions, removable rear jump seat, and ski pylon.
- List Price: $65,478
2015 Bryant “Speranza” Bowrider with Tower
- Length: 21’4”
- Fuel Capacity: 39 gallons
- Mercury 4.5L MPI I/O
- Capacity: river cruising 12 skiing/tubing 8
- Ideal for tubing, skiing and wake boarding
- List Price: $62,774 Nickname: Bucky
- Yet to be added to fleet: sail and pontoon boats and other additional boats as membership grows.
Yet to be added to fleet: sail and pontoon boats and other additional boats as membership grows.
Things To Do On The Water
Located where the Menomonee, Milwaukee, and Kinnickinnic Rivers flow into Lake Michigan, allowing easy access to all of the Rivers’ fun activities, and some of the biggest restaurant sun deck and river patios in the city. After a quick bite, head out to the basin for tubing and skiing, go out on Lake Michigan to check out the beautiful Milwaukee skyline view. And of course, there is always some of Lake Michigan’s best fishing opportunities off the shores of Milwaukee.
A partial list of Eating establishments Located on Milwaukee’s rivers, and Lake Michigan, that are accessible from their own dock or from the many nearby Public Docks.
Hansen Marina – Public dock
Discovery World – Public dock
Marine Terminal Lofts – Public dock
Chicago Street – Public dock
Historic Third Ward – Public Dock
Michigan St – Public dock
Riverside Theater – Public dock
Mason St – Public dock
Schlitz Park – Public dock
There are many more establishments within a short walk from public docks.
Other Area Attractions
When you are done boating, other attractions to visit…
- Summerfest is the world’s largest music festival. Also enjoy many other festivals in the Henry Maier Festival Park
- Harley-Davidson Museum and other museums
- Captain Frederick Pabst Mansion (circa 1892) and other historical sights
- Brewery Tours
- 192 downtown restaurants
- Potawatomi Hotel and Casino
- Miller Park and our Milwaukee Brewers
- The Milwaukee Public Market and Historic 3rd ward
- Historic Brady Street
- Old World 3rd Street for variety of beer, brats, and German fare.
Do you have any other questions about boating without owning or the Carefree Boat Club Milwaukee location?
262 42 BOATS