Manitou Tritoon is the sought after biggest selling series: Oasis. While it looks like a pontoon…the Oasis is a tritoon. A tritoon has three toons. It is this clever design which gives the Oasis its sportboat like performance.
Carefree Boat Club Virginia Beach just splashed one into the club!!!
How to Plan a Fun Family Day on the Oasis:
There is nothing better than spending a day on your pontoon boat. With just a few things to keep in mind you can ensure a fun day. Where? What? What activities? Food and Drink? How to capture the memories…
Here are just a few of the numerous fun ideas you and your family should try:
- Explore: Instead of visiting the same place every time, mix it up and boldly go where you haven’t been before.
- BBQ: If your pontoon boat has a BBQ on it, why not enjoy a beach BBQ?
- Scavenger Hunt: Invent a scavenger hunt where you stop at various places and solve clues. Will there be buried treasure at the end?
- Mega Raft: If your friends all have pontoon boats and families, tie up all the boats together and make a mega raft.
- Waterproof Camera: There is no better way to capture the day and take some memorable underwater photos.
Remember proper and creative planning, and you are sure to have an exciting day on the water.
Manitou offers amazing performance with the V-bottom sport boat. The hull design provides greater acceleration, higher top end speeds, and increased stability. It’s this precise positioning, along with strategically placed positive angle lifting strakes, that results in the exact degree of deadrise and water displacement needed to simulate the standard v-hull.