[New] Carefree Boat Club – River Hills Marina
Grand Opening [April 18th, 2015]
River Hills Marina is located at Lake Wylie in South Carolina. However, Lake Wylie is a man made lake that resides in both South Carolina and North Carolina. It’s location makes it the destination for recreational activities and attracts residents of nearby cities Charlotte, Fort Mill, Rock Hill and neighboring towns of Lake Wylie and Tega Cay.
54 Marina Drive
Lake Wylie, South Carolina 29710
Latitude: 35.10146 Longitude: -81.057429
Contact Us: 704-557-0848 or [email protected]
Marina amenities include:
- A free 24 hour pump out station is available
- Ethanol free marine fuel only, at very competitive rates
- Public restrooms are located on site
- 4 gas pumps / 100’ dock length for easy service
- Cookies Café (beer, wine and food) and Cookies Boutique are within the Pier 88 complex
- A casual eating area is dockside, with a second seating area with umbrella tables available on the upper deck
- Boston Whaler 210 Dauntless – 21′, 8 people. Primarily used for fishing and water skiing.
- Veranda 2575, 25′, 14 people. Primarily used for cruising and water tubing.
- Bryant 210W, 21′ 12 people. Primarily used for wakeboarding, water tubing and water skiing.
Things to do at this location:
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Lake Wylie, March 4th Fishing Report
- Types of fish: Bluegill, Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Snakehead Fish, Striped Bass, White Bass, White Perch
- Best season to fish: One of the best winter bass fishing destinations.
- Fishing events: Catawba Catfish Club Tournament was held for the sixth year this past February.
Why Should I Join?
- Unlimited Usage
- On the water instruction
- Variety of boats
- Family Fun!
Reserve your membership now!
Already a Carefree Boat Club member? Now you can add Lake Wylie to your list of destinations! All current Carefree Boat Club members have access to this new location (and all others as well).
For more information on Carefree Boat Club Lake Wylie,
contact (704) 557-0848.