The benefits of joining Carefree Boat Club are numerous, but don’t let us be the ones to sway your decision. Find out for yourself why more and more people are joining Carefree Boat Club every day!
Joining Carefree Boat Club is easier than you think.
1. Learn more about each of our 32 Carefree Boat Club locations by visiting the locations pages on our site. You can scroll through each club’s fleet of boats, marina amenities and more. Check out our blog or visit us on social media too, you can browse our clubs’ pictures and features on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
2. Like what you see? Contact us to schedule a tour at a Carefree Boat Club near you. This is a great way to see all that our clubs and marinas have to offer. One of our staff members will give you a tour of our boats, the marina and office–which are fully accessible to all members. Don’t have the time to stop by? We are happy to schedule a phone call to answer any of your questions.
4. Once you’re hooked on being a Carefree Boat Club member our Membership Director will process your application within 24 hours.
5. Now that you’re officially a member, we will work with you to become a proficient and knowledgeable boat operator. Carefree Boat Club welcomes all skill levels of boaters, ranging from seasoned operators to those that have never even boarded a boat! Our training program is broken down into 3 stages:
- Classroom training: A course crafted by the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA)
- On-the-water training: Our trainers will work with you (and your family if desired) on the water. There will be a mix of demonstrations and hands-on guidance during this stage of training. We are happy to conduct on-the-water training as much as desired by our members. Our main goal is to ensure that you are comfortable, competent and confident on the water!
- Ongoing training: We are proud to offer year-round, ongoing training to all members. As a Carefree Boat Club member, you are always able to schedule additional training throughout your membership period. We even offer additional levels of training if you are ready to move up to a larger boat or sail boat.
Contact us to learn more–we’re happy to answer any of your questions!
For more information stay tuned to future posts and articles from Carefree Boat Club, or visit our social pages below!