Many customers ask us if our club allows dogs in our club boats. Yes, we do. We only ask that you clean up after your dog.
Dogs love boating and it is not only fun for you but your dog. The fresh air and seeing all the wildlife from the birds, Manatees and Dolphin.
There are some basic tips when taking your dog boating include.
1. Invest in a canine life jacket.
2. Do not encourage your dog to drink water from the lake or sea. It may make them sick.
3. Consider purchasing and applying sunscreen for your dog.
4. Have a plan in place when your dog needs to relieve himself or herself.
5. Have plenty of Fresh water for your dog.
For More information about Dogs and Boating Discover Boating has a full story.