The Carefree Boat Club of Lake Norman & Lake Wylie is ready to celebrate the 4th of July on Saturday at:
The Birkdale Villiage Parade and Festival
10:00am – 1:00pm.
Making weekend plans for your family? Don’t forget to include Birkdale on Saturday, July 4th as we join the Town of Huntersville’s 11th Annual 4th of July celebration.
Carefree Boat Club of Lake Norman & Lake Wylie will participate in the parade which starts at 11:45am. We will be pulling one of our boats and handing out our very popular Carefree Boat Club Beach Balls. Along with the parade you can participate in:
- The Bike Rodeo starting at 9:00am
- Fire Department Annual Water Fight at 12:15pm
- Face painting
- Bike decorating
- Bounce house
- Balloon creations
- Vendor boothes
Look for our Carefreee Boat Club Booth, stop by for a beach ball or to find out more information about our boat clubs on Lake Norman and Lake Wylie.
Carefree Boat Club of Lake Norman & Lake Wylie strives to provide our customers an affordable boating experience that is fun, easy, safe and hassle free through professional boat safety training, quality maintenance, excellent customer service, and unsurpassed industry knowledge.
Here are some other July 4th celebrations for 2015 in our area:
- July 3rd from 5:00 to 10:00 p.m. – Lowes YMCA in Mooresville, Summer Celebration & Fireworks, this event will include music, games, inflatables and vendors. The fireworks are scheduled to start at 9:30.
- July 3rd from 8:15 to 9:45 p.m. – Summer Pops: Celebrate America! This even is held at Symphony Park (Southpark mall), this is a star-spangled celebration of American Independence featuring all the patriotic favorites and some favorite pop music too. There will be fireworks at the end of the show.
- July 3rd – 4th – U.S. National Whitewater Center’s 4th of July Festival, this is a two day celebration with outdoor adventure, live music and spectacular firework displays at 9:30 each night. Musical performances in the afternoon and evening. Bring blankets and chairs.
- July 4th 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Birkdale Village July 4th celebration, this free event includes balloon twisting, face painting, bike decorating, parade and a fire department water fight!
- July 4th at 5:30 – Davidson, come dressed in your red, white and blue and celebrate Independence Day! Participants who are dressed in old glory’s colors may bring decorated bikes, wagons and pets to march in the parade down Main St. The line up will begin at 5:15 at Davidson Elementary School parking lot on South Street.
- July 4th at 6:00 p.m. – Davidson, Concert on the Green featuring Pushh, after the parade down main street come enjoy the concert on the green. This year will be featuring the band Pushh.
- July 4th at 9:00 p.m. – Queen’s Landing, the Queen’s Landing Fireworks Display is free to public. Also free to the public are multiple cruises throughout the day. There is also a boat cruise from 9:00 to 10:30 p.m. which will cost $90 and will include heavy d’oeuvres and a great view of the fireworks from the lake.
- July 4th at 2:00p.m. – Skyshow and Street Party 2015 at the BB&T Ball Park, team USA plays Cuba, the street party begins at 2:00 and the gates open at 5:00 p.m.
- July 4th at 10:00 p.m. – Carowinds – Celebrate America Fireworks Show, join Carowinds for their biggest fireworks show of the season.