Annapolis Powerboat Show
City Dock, Annapolis, Maryland
October 16 – 19, 2015
The Powerboat Show includes a fleet of boats ranging from luxurious motoryachts and performance boats to offshore fishing machines, family cruisers, center consoles and inflatables.
- Free daily seminars on boating are presented by the Chesapeake Bay Magazine and the Annapolis School of Seamanship
- Shop exhibitors and learn the latest in navigational equipment, high-tech electronics, boating accessories, clothing, gear, and related services such as boating clubs (CAREFREE), charter companies, insurance firms, and lending institutions.
VIP Preview Day – $35
VIP Preview Day + Additional Day – $48
Adult One Day – $18
Adult Two Day Combo – $31
Children – $5 (6 & under FREE)
Purchase Tickets Here
Location & Time
1 Dock Street, Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Hours of Operation:
- Thursday, October 15th (VIP Day)
- Friday, October 16th (10am – 6:30pm)
- Saturday, October 17th (10am – 6:30pm)
- Sunday, October 18th (10am – 5pm)
Directions & Parking
To accommodate our attendees, we offer parking at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, conveniently located in Annapolis, Maryland. Free buses shuttle attendees between the Stadium and the Annapolis Boat Shows at City Dock. Buses run continuously from 9am until one hour after the show closes each day. Stadium Parking: $10.00
Directions to the Stadium: Take Route 50 to Annapolis/Rowe Blvd (exit 24). Follow signs along Rowe Blvd. to The Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. GPS Address: 1040 Cedar Park Road, Annapolis, MD 21401
Eastport Elementary School Parking – a short walk from Eastport to downtown historic Annapolis and boat show gate.
Parking is also available at area Annapolis garages, walking distances from the boat show or ride the City Circulator.