Carefree Boat Club Member Cruise
May 11, 2015 * Departing from Norfolk, VA * We will be sailing The Carnival Splendor * 5-day cruise including stops in Freeport and Nassau Bahamas
This cruise is open to all Carefree Boat Club Virginia Beach, Hampton and all Carefree Boat Club members, family and friends! Space is limited so act now. Mention you are a Carefree Boat Club member when inquiring or booking your cruise. See you on the water!
***New members joining Carefree Boat Club Tidewater can cruise for FREE. New members joining from September 25th, 2014 until November 1, 2014…will receive an interior cabin for 2 for FREE on this cruise while supplies last. Call or email today to book your tour of Carefree Boat Club Virginia Beach and Hampton to take advantage of the FREE cruise while it lasts! **Limited number of cabins available, while cabins last, May not be used in conjunction with any other incentives or discounts.
What is included?
- Included in your cruise ticket price is the entertainment, breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the main dining, buffet dining and room service and most of the dining venues.
- Your accommodations and activities including the amazing fitness center, pools whirlpools and all entertainment. There are a lot of great shows and clubs!
- Water and iced tea are available at all meals at no additional charge in the dining room. The buffet offers lemonade and juice as well.
- PLUS, all the members can get together and have a great time and enjoy family activities together.
What are the optional extras?
- Alcoholic beverages are not included, however Carnival has package for alcoholic beverages if you are interested. It costs $249.75 per person and includes up to 15 drinks per day, but there are a few restrictions.
- Cover charges for the premium restaurants, such as the steak house and sushi bar.
- Gratuities are expected by the dining room staff and the cabin steward, but you can pre-pay them before getting on the ship. The tips will run you $57.50 per passenger. That covers all the appropriate staff for the whole week. You can always give them more for really great service.
- The obvious things like shopping in the on board DUTY-FREE shops and money for casino are also additional expenses.
757-851-2202 * [email protected]
Questions? Call Peter at 757-828-7245 or email [email protected]. Cruise is booked through Ultimate Cruise Vacations, a licensed Travel Agency. www.BookYourCruiseToday.com