As 2015 comes to a close we begin thinking of 2016, how we can better ourselves and what we want to do differently. Some make fitness resolutions, some vow to stop smoking, others want to save money and some want to get organized. Google “common new year’s resolutions” and you’ll see over 13 million results! Our resolutions have a common theme, though: BOATING! (Well, what did you expect?!) We hope you’ll read our resolutions and add some to the list of declarations you make for yourself in 2016.
- Spend as much time on boats and on the water as possible.
- Take more sunset cruises.
- Go on a dolphin or whale watching trip.
- Share your love of boating with family and friends.
- Find a new fishing honey-hole.
- Teach your kids how to fish, water ski, or how to do any of the other water activities that a boat allows you to do.
- Wear more sunscreen, hats and clothes to protect your skin from the sun.
- Make a hurricane preparedness checklist for your boat.
- Review local waterway rules.
- Learn new boating skills and make new friends along the way.
- Brush up on your boater safety and take a boater safety course.
- Clean your boat regularly.
- Learn more about boat maintenance and upkeep.
- Get to know your local #CarefreeBoatClub!
Happy New Year from the #CarefreeBoatClub family to yours! May 2016 be your best boating year yet!
Do you have any other questions about boating without owning or the Carefree Boat Club location?