Lake Lanier Fleet
Carefree Boat Club on Lake Lanier offer the best boats and pontoons you can own! See below for a selection of the types of boats and pontoons we carry at our Lake Lanier Location.
We are the only club that offers 250 HP Pontoons, Wake Surf Boats, and other top of line Bow Rider Boats from Crownline, Chaparral, and Tidewater. If you want the best new boats and new pontoons… you have come to the right place!
Our new fleet for 2019 includes high performance tri-toons, Bow Riders, Cruisers, Surf Boats, and Specialty Pontoons with Bars or Fishing Set up, and Water Slides. For the fifth year in a row our avg fleet avg is well under 1 year old! We replace every boat every year!
Our members get full access to Allatoona and Lanier Locations: For 2019 we will have around 20 Boats and Pontoons in the Club. Listed is a sample of the type and variety.
- Coach 250 RL (Rear Lounger w/ Layflat seats) plus Duel Sub Speakers, Ski Tow Bar, 7 inch touch screen
- Coach 250 RF (Rear Facing seats) plus Duel Sub Speakers, Ski Tow Bar, 7 inch touch screen
- Coach 250 RE (Bar Boat). Has a bar top for 4 people
- Coach 230 FRL (Bed Boat or Double Lounger).
- Crownline 264 Crusier – Every option! Tower, AC, Carpet, sleeps 4 adults, Fridge, etc.
- Crownline e255 - Extra Large Bow Rider with Wake Board Tower.
- Crownline 265 SS - Super Large Bow Rider with Every Option! This one is a $124,000 Boat!
- Crownline 255 SURF - LOADED with wakeboard and wakesurf systems. These are all over $100K
- Premier Water Slide Boats - Enough said.... it has hardtop with water slide!
- Premier High Performance Pontoons with 30 Inch PTX tubes and 250HP +
If you like these types of high end boats Carefree Boat Club of Atlanta might be for you. We have chosen not to offer "rental" style boats like the other clubs. We have chose not to keep boats in the fleet 5 to 7 years like the other clubs. Our average boat if you were to buy is $80,000 this year. That is before taxes, insurance, trailer and gear. We are also the only club to offer a true 10 to 1 ratio of Members to Boats ... not an Active Ratio!