Welcome to Carefree Boat Club of Seattle – your gateway to Lake Washington, Lake Union, Puget Sound, and all the great boating the Seattle area has to offer. Our club offers boating from four great marinas – our central Fishermen’s Terminal location near Lake Union, our Bellevue location on the Eastside of Lake Washington, our Shilshole Bay marina for access to the salt water and the Seattle waterfront, and Anacortes in the San Juan Islands. With our four locations, you don’t ever have to worry about trailering or going through the locks! You have unprecedented, instant access to all bodies of water in the Seattle area.
Boating activities to enjoy from our four locations
Sometimes described as the boating capital of the world, it’s no secret that the Seattle area offers some of the best boating on the planet. From the freshwater lakes, to the sound and the islands, you can enjoy a wide array of different boating activities.
With all the various types of boating available in the Seattle area, joining the Carefree Boat Club with numerous types of boats and locations to choose from is the perfect solution to take full advantage of all the beautiful waterways. As a member, you’re not stuck with one kind of boating. Carefree Boat Club members have unlimited access to the perfect boat for the perfect activity, all year round.
From our four local locations, our members have quick access to all that Seattle and the Pacific Northwest have to offer:
- Bring your friends and family along for a comfortable and spacious pontoon ride through the ship canal and Lake Union.
- Head out on a saltwater fishing boat for crabbing or join in on one of the 14 annual area salmon derbies.
- For watersports, try one of our our bowriders equipped with a wake tower for wakeboarding or tubing on Lake Washington, with magnificent views of Mt Rainier as the backdrop.
- If you’d rather explore the islands and ports of Puget Sound, take a cabin cruiser to cruise through Elliot Bay for up close views of the cruise ships and downtown Seattle.
- Or set off in a sailboat across the open water to visit the historic towns and secluded harbors of the San Juan Islands, with breathtaking 360 degree views.
From Lake Washington to Gig Harbor up to the San Juan Islands, the beauty amazes and the wildlife is everywhere. Harbor seals swim and search for fish near the shores as bald eagles soar overhead. You may even catch the awe inspiring sight of whales breaching or a pod of orcas playfully splashing through the water. The peacefulness of seeing the Pacific Northwest by boat is unmatched.
Schedule A Tour
Schedule a tour today to learn about plans, pricing, and to see our top of the line fleet of boats.