- Sail Loft -The Milwaukee Sail Loft is a unique and scenic location for brunch, lunch, or dinner. Enjoy a glass of wine and an appetizer while visiting the unique and eclectic Historic Third Ward. While Cruising down the river, make our dock your stop along the way.
- Rock Bottom – Brewpub chain serving house beers & upscale pub food & American fare in lively environs.
- Riverfront Pizzeria – Light-filled, trendy waterfront tavern & bistro with lots of windows & casual Italian fare.
- Lakefront Brewery Tours – Established spot offering microbrews in an outdoor waterfront setting, plus a fish fry & live polka.
- Art Museum – The Milwaukee Art Museum is an art museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Its collection contains more than 30,000 works of art. It is one of the largest museums in the country.
- Discovery World – Discovery World is a science and technology center located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The museum focuses on innovation and technology, as well as Great Lakes education and conservation.