- The Geneva Inn Restaurant and Lounge – Set along the shores of Geneva Lake, the restaurant at The Geneva Inn is a completely refreshed environment that whispers relaxed elegance. Our new menu has been passionately created and features perfectly prepared proteins and other straightforward flavors that are sure to please any palate. From our famous view and new outdoor dining patio to our stunning wine cellar and lounge, we’re the ideal place for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Chucks Lakeshore Inn – Located on the quiet west shore of Geneva Lake and just steps from the Abbey Resort, Chuck’s has been a Lakes Area family tradition for over 50 years. Serving you on two levels with a spectacular 7-mile view of the lake, Chuck’s is a “must stop” for locals and visitors alike.
- Popeye’s on Lake Geneva – Quirky, venerable landmark with water views & a menu of roasted meats, sandwiches & seafood entrees.
- Lake Geneva Museum – Step onto the brick pavement and step back in time. Walking along our “Main Street” you can not only peek into historic stores, homes, a school room and other places, but you can actually go into them for a close up look at furniture, clothing, tools, machines, merchandise, photos and other artifacts of daily living. Take this stroll and you will get a real feel for life and lifestyles in the late 19th and early 20th century in the Geneva Lake area.
- Big Foot Beach State Park – Big Foot Beach State Park is a state park of Wisconsin, United States, on Geneva Lake. The park is used primarily for swimming, camping, and fishing.
- Riviera Beach – The Riviera Beach is open during summer months beginning Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily.
- Lake Geneva Country Club – Founded in 1895, Lake Geneva Country Club is located on the the south shore of beautiful Geneva Lake in southwestern Wisconsin.