Baltimore Marine Center at Lighthouse Point is nestled along the waterfront of Canton and Baltimore’s renowned Inner Harbor near Fells Point and across from Fort McHenry. The Marina is a popular departure point to access everything that Baltimore and Maryland’s Chesapeake Bay has to offer.
Bodies Of Water
- Inner Harbor – Baltimore, Maryland
- Northwest Branch of the Patapsco River off of Upper Chesapeake Bay
Baltimore Marine Center has fine tuned it’s amenities including floating docks graded piers, resort style pool and hot tub and several on-site restaurants to ensure that visitors have a rewarding experience at the facility. Carefree maintains an office at the head of the pier where members have availability of the Crow’s Nest lounge for business meetings and social events. Other amenities include:
- Fuel dock and pump-out station
- Concrete floating piers
- Resort style pool, hot tub and wading pool
- Clean bath facilities with lockers
- Laundry facilities
- Experienced and friendly staff
Local Area Attractions
- Bo Brooks Restaurant & Tiki Bar
- O’Donnell Canton Square (numerous restaurants & shops)
- Lighthouse Liquors
- Sushi San/Thai Jai Dee
- West Marine
- Safeway Grocery Store
- Canton Dog Park
- Fells Point
- Pier 6 Pavilion
Boats at the Baltimore location range from 21′ to 28′ ft and include sundecks, walk arounds, and cabin cruisers.
[Not a valid template]
Do you have any other questions about boating without owning or the Carefree Boat Club Baltimore location?